Marketing the CCTFA Foundation’s annual signature events meant:
- writing and preparing content for all print and online vehicles;
- creating and managing the production of all print collateral;
- assisting in the actual planning of the events when needed.
Below you will find examples of Partnership Opportunities for two fundraisers I had the privilege to develop.
In consideration of the Foundation’s signature programs – Look Good Feel Better and FacingCancer.ca – it was important to continuously seek proactive measures to help generate funds or decrease costs, increase partner recognition, and improve the guest experience at these events while developing these programs.
- By expediting the 2013 Mirror Ball theme selection and design concepts, the Partnership Package and website re-fresh were completed 3 months earlier than the year before!
- Initiated the creation of a new and improved Partnership Package for the Charity Golf Classic event which included the consolidation of sponsors benefits in one easy-to-read chart
- Sourced a new silent auction technology provider which enhanced the auction experience for Mirror Ball guests while reducing significant costs for the Foundation
- Created and published the Foundation’s first online post-event survey to obtain feedback and gain insights on areas for improvement from guests
- Initiated and created eye-catching Mirror Ball and Charity Golf Classic E-blast templates – improved open-rates were realized