Marketing the CCTFA Foundation’s annual signature events meant writing/preparing content for all print and online vehicles, creating/managing the production of all print collateral, as well as (in some instances) assisting in the actual planning of the events. Below you will find examples of Partnership Opportunities that I worked on for two 2013 fundraisers.
In consideration of the Foundation’s programs (Look Good Feel Better and FacingCancer.ca), it was important for me to continuously seek proactive measures to help generate funds or decrease costs, increase partner recognition, and improve the guest experience at these events.
- By expediting the 2013 Mirror Ball theme selection and design concepts, I was able to complete the Partnership Package and website re-fresh in March, 3 months earlier than the year before!
- Took initiative by creating a new and improved eye-catching Partnership Opportunities Package for the Charity Golf Classic event which included the consolidation of sponsors benefits in one easy-to-read chart
- Sourced a new silent auction technology provider which enhanced the auction experience for Mirror Ball guests while reducing significant costs for the Foundation
- Created and published the Foundation’s first online post-event survey to obtain feedback and gain insights on areas for improvement from guests
- Created new eye-catching Mirror Ball and Charity Golf Classic E-blast templates - improved open-rates were realized